In the opinion of many girls, shorts are one of the most comfortable and often met clothing items. They at the expense of their diversity emphasize the openness of man. Each model can completely transform a person, if you choose the right shoes, accessories and other items. Therefore, it is important to understand what to wear with shorts, going to a cool party, to the gym or to work in the office.
Shoes under shorts
Many believe that shorts can be combined only with sneakers or sneakers, but this is not so! In fact, almost any shoes fit your chosen model. In the warm season, the combination with:
- ankle boots
- lightweight boots
But be careful if you do not want to look defiant: a high hairpin will only give vulgarity to your image with short shorts.
Also will look beautiful:
- ballet shoes,
- sandals on a low platform.
In winter, you can pick up:
- knee-high boots,
- boots with heels.
Many designers use shorts in their collections:
- look, bermudas are represented in the collections of Bruuns Bazaar, Louis Vuitton and Barbara Bui,
- sports style support has been provided by such famous brands as Emporio Armani, Tommy Hilfiger and Iceberg,
- Yan Dex-Troua in his new collection especially successfully used bright, tight-fitting models of short shorts,
- how famous designers are dragging each other’s images, perhaps, it’s been known for a long time,
- articles in fashion magazines Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and Elle as one show shorts with sequins,
- images of fashionable houses such as Givenchy, D & G and Chanel, which use denim, mercilessly exploit
- Avro-ry com fashion trends struck the heads of fashionistas, giving them a series of hand-made versions: shorts with a torn edge, embroidery, decor ribbons.
How to combine
Lace shorts are aesthetic and delicate. Unfortunately, not every type of figure will suit them, so be careful when choosing them. Volumetric sweater gentle tones, air blouse perfectly combined with lace shorts. Ballet flats will complement your look, and studs will make it more sexy.
Short shorts are combined with a loose and voluminous top. You can pick up a shirt for a pair of sizes larger than yours and wear it with the buttons undone at the top and the sleeves tuck into three quarters.
Classic shorts fit elongated blouses. Most often, this model is worn by office ladies, so you can try a combination with a cardigan or jacket, and from shoes – high-heeled shoes. In the summer fit sandals and slippers. For the winter version, choose a bodily tights made of thick fabric.
Bermuda shorts are a well-known model. Therefore, to pick up something to them is not difficult. For work fit jacket and blouse, for a walk – a short top or tank top. Shoes look better sneakers or shoes with heels, but the studs do not fit.
Try to apply these recommendations in practice and create your own unique image.