Masks for hair density help make the dream of a luxurious head of hair a reality. To achieve the desired result, both purchased and self-made funds can be used. If you use them regularly, the curls will shine with a healthy sheen, they will become strong and elastic.
How to increase the density of the hair?
First you need to figure out why this problem occurs. The following factors affect the density of the hair:
- strand care;
- diseases of the scalp;
- hard diets (because of them the body loses valuable substances).
Before you return the thickness of the hair, it is important to understand that this can be done in two ways:
- thickening of the rods;
- an increase in their number.
The first problem is solved in the following ways:
- The use of shampoos, balms and other products that contain substances that form a thickening sheath around the rod. In practice, more often every hair is covered with silicone. As a result, it remains flexible and reliably protected from external damage. However, this method has a negative side: because of the silicone shell, the hairs stop “breathing”.
- Violation of the integrity of the upper layer of the rod. This is achieved by chemical exposure to the hairs. As a result, the tightly fitting scales begin to bristle, which creates the impression that the rods are thicker in thickness than they actually are.
Before increasing the number of hairs, it is important to consider the following factors:
- How many of them are on a person’s head depends directly on the number of follicles. This indicator is set genetically and cannot be influenced in any way. However, in reality, part of the follicles are “asleep”. If you wake them up, you can increase the amount of hair.
- The thickness of the strands is affected by the life of the rods. Normally, the hair growth stage lasts 2-4 years. Then it is followed by a stabilization stage, the duration of which is about 20 days. Next comes the resting stage, lasting 3-4 months. When blood circulation is impaired, the growth stage is shortened and, on the contrary, the dormant state increases. To increase the “pomp” strands, you need to normalize this process.
Means for hair density
In the arsenal of the modern beauty industry, products are stored in order to instantly add volume to the strands and make them thicker. The following means can be used:
- Hair Dresser from Moltobene – at the heart of this spray is protein – keratin (the one that is in the hairs). After spraying such a cosmetic on the surface of the curls an additional protective layer is created. In the process of heating (for example, when drying the hair with a hair dryer), it increases in volume. As a result, each hair becomes twice as thick as usual.
- The Intra-Cylane complex – this means after its spraying creates around each rod a kind of “frame” to which ceramides are “glued”. Due to this, the hairs become stronger and thicker.
- Schwarzkopf’s Got2b Powder is a special powder containing microbeads. This tool slightly raises the hairs at the base and gives them extra volume. An additional plus is that the wonderful powder is completely noticeable on the strands and does not make them heavier.
- Pantene Pro AgeDefy is a lotion that contains panthenol, vitamin B3 and caffeine. After spraying it on the hair, the effect of increasing its volume by 6500 hairs is created.
In addition, other means may be used. The density of hair will increase if you apply when caring for curls:
Herbs for hair density
To increase the volume can be used rinses prepared on the basis of medicinal plants. When choosing herbs, they are guided by the type of strands:
- light ones – chamomile or apia;
- red – calendula flowers;
- dark – nettle, St. John’s wort, oak bark.
In addition, the following herbs can be used for home hair density:
- sage – different anti-inflammatory effect and the ability to strengthen the weakened strands;
- wormwood – struggling with intense hair loss;
- rosemary – helps to activate the “dormant” follicle;
- ginseng – provides nourishment to the hair follicles and accelerates the regeneration of the scalp;
- bay leaf – restores damaged rods and tones them.
Such extracts are considered a source of vitamin-mineral complex, fats, proteins and other valuable substances. To increase the density of the hair they recommend using these base oils:
Essential oils are also useful for thickening hair. These aromatic fatty extracts are more commonly used:
Products for hair density
To curls become luxurious, you need to pay attention to nutrition. The following products for density and hair growth are intended:
- salmon and other types of fatty fish;
- whole grain bread and cereals;
- milk products;
- green vegetables;
- poultry meat and so on.
Vitamins for hair density
These elements are very important for the beauty and health of curls. Restoration of hair density occurs with the help of such vitamins:
Recipes for hair density
When caring for the strands can be used and homemade tools. Mask for hair density at home can be:
- warming up;
It is important to remember that homemade hair masks can trigger an allergic reaction. This applies primarily to those who suffer from individual intolerance to one of the components of the mixture. Special care should be taken when making pepper or mustard masks for hair density. Such mixtures are highly irritating to the skin. Use them even with the slightest damage to the cover is prohibited!
Mask for thickening and thick hair
There are many recipes homemade mixes. In order for masks for fine hair to be as effective as possible, it is important to adhere to the following rules when performing them:
- The mixture will be better absorbed if applied in a warm form. To do this, the components of the cosmetic can be heated in a water bath.
- It is desirable to apply a mask for the thickness of weakened hair on clean strands.
- After the curls are covered with a healing composition, the head should be covered with a plastic bag and warmed with a woolen scarf or a towel. This will increase the penetration of nutrients.
Mask sealing for thin thick hair
- vitamins A and E – 1 teaspoon;
- Aromatic Bey Oil – 5 drops;
- Avocado oil – 2 dessert spoons.
- The components are mixed and slightly warm the oily mass.
- Mask strands and scalp.
- An hour later, wash off the wonderful mixture with warm water and shampoo. Such procedures can be performed a couple of times a week.
Mask for growth and density of hair
Stimulating mixtures help achieve an amazing result. For growth and thickness of hair masks should be selected based on the type of hair. Only an experienced cosmetologist can correctly pick up. It is better to entrust him with this task. If it is not possible to turn to him, it is wiser to stop the choice on gentle masks. These include oil and other non-aggressive mixtures.
Yeast Hair Masks for Thickness
- pressed yeast – 2 dessert spoons;
- kefir – 150 ml.
- Kefir is heated and mixed with yeast.
- Leave the mixture for half an hour, and then cover it with strands.
- Keep the miracle cure for 40 minutes and rinse with warm water. Such procedures are recommended for implementation every week.
Masks for volume and density of hair
It is important to observe such recommendations:
- Use a quality comb, It is desirable that it is wooden.
- Minimize the use of traumatic agents (curling iron, hair dryer).
- Do not paint the damaged curls (you must first restore them).
Mask for hair density at home
- mustard powder – 2 dessert spoons;
- sugar – 2 tablespoons;
- water – a little.
- Hot water is added to the mustard-sugar mixture (it should be a liquid mass).
- Means on the root system is applied with massaging movements.
- Hold up to 30 minutes. Wash off with shampoo. To do the procedure should be a couple of times a month.