How to choose a hat by the type of woman’s face
Hats have long ceased to be the subject of a wardrobe, which is used for warming. Modern women of fashion use them as a fashion accessory that allows you to create a specific style. Skillfully selected hat helps to get a stylish look.
How a woman to choose a hat by type of face
Many ladies complain that they don’t wear hats. This suggests that they do not know how to choose a hat by type of face. Each woman can choose an accessory that emphasizes her dignity. When choosing a hat, the determining factor is the type of face.
It is no secret that correctly selected clothing helps to adjust the figure. In exactly the same way, a headgear is able to emphasize advantages, hide flaws.
Fashionable experts give recommendations on how to choose a hat for a woman according to her face shape (a photo will help to understand the issue):
- Chubby young ladies always complex because of their chin and chubby cheeks. Such women need to visually stretch their face with a good headgear. In this case, small berets, stylish earflaps, hats with visors, hats with pompons and Pinocchio hats will help. All kinds of bells and miniature ears are acceptable on hats. It will be necessary to refuse tight-fitting hats.
- The oval face, according to physiognomists, is ideal. If you have this type, picking a hat is not difficult. In fact, you can wear any hat that you like in the store. You just need to remember that you can not pull it too deep on the forehead. According to the rules, a distance of at least 1-2 centimeters should remain between the eyebrows and the edge of the headgear.
- How to choose a hat for a square face? Girls need to pay attention to models with asymmetry. For example, you can buy a hat with lapels, tassels, original patterns. Hats with lowered fields, classic earflaps look good. Girls should abandon today’s bowlers.
- For a triangular face, you will need a hat that will slightly open the cheekbones and cheeks. In this case, classic berets or hats with raised fields, as well as caps with earflaps with ears bent to the side, are ideally suited. Well-fitting sports hats correct the face well. The berets worn on their sides give the same effect.
- With a diamond-shaped face, women have a narrow chin, wide cheekbones and a small forehead. In a favorable light, you can present your appearance only with textured and voluminous headgear. Owners of such a person can recommend fur hats, panama, berets, hat-pipes. Strongly do not wear tight-fitting sports models.
- For ladies with a rectangular face, you can recommend visually narrowing it. To do this, you can use berets, models with ears, caps, pipes, options with ears, pompons, earflaps. Looks good classic turban, a hat with a visor, a collar. Do not wear tight-fitting hats with large pompons or with ears.
To understand the issue of choosing a headgear, we suggest watching a video.
Features of the structure of the face
Many factors influence the choice of caps by type of face (photo is given in the article), including fullness, facial features, and much more. When choosing a headdress, these nuances must also be taken into account:
- For girls who have a full face, they choose hats that cover their faces. Suitable models, slightly elongated at the top, berets with a wide elastic band, as well as hat-cloche hats with miniature fields that were once in fashion. But hats with lapels are taboo, as are tight-fitting models.
- For a thin face, characterized by sunken cheeks, it is worth choosing hats with a large pompom or the Pinocchio model. Volumetric models, earflaps, knitted hats, hat-pipes, clamps and models with ears look good. Girls with this type of face need to refuse asymmetry.
- Women with an elongated face need to visually reduce it. To do this, you can choose a model that covers the face. You can wear a hat of any cut, but avoid hats that are elongated on the top of the head.
- Many perceive an elongated face with a long nose as not the most successful combination. The thing is that the nose catches your eye and stands out sharply. A person often looks rude due to him. In the summer, women actively use appropriate corrective makeup, and in winter caps with a wide visor will come to the rescue.
How to choose a hat by face type to a woman after 50
Older women need to choose a hat according to the same principles that we described earlier. However, facial features should be taken into account. The round face will adjust the volumetric headgear. Mink hats look good. Women need to abandon models that hide their foreheads, for example, bowler hats.
A hat with ear flaps will fit a square face, a classic beret. It is necessary to abandon models with a massive decor, it will make the image too heavy.
The latest collections of fashion designers allow you to appreciate fashion trends. Caps in the cold are not only a warm element of the wardrobe, but also a stylish accessory that allows you to stand out from the crowd. Hats have long been fashionable accents for residents of cities. For those women who want to be in trend, it is recommended to pay attention to the following models:
- Beanie hats once went into fashion and forever remained in the women’s wardrobe. The popularity of the classic headgear is explained by practicality. In addition, the cap transforms, changing its appearance. Stylists believe that any lady can choose a bean for herself. Knitted patterns are not going to give up their positions. In the new season, laconic models will be replaced by options with voluminous and lush patterns.
- Supporters of custom hats can continue to boldly wear Helsinki hats made of merino wool. Smooth models faded into the background. They were replaced by knitwear with an interesting decor: assemblies, careless lapels, leather straps, wooden and metal jewelry.
- Not so long ago, a modified bean got into the world of fashion from hip-hop culture, turning into caps and stockings. Elongated at the rear of the model are still trending. Round-faced girls need to choose medium-length caps. This will allow you to stretch the oval a bit.
- A spade hat is another youth bow. Such a hat is worn with sportswear, denim jackets, coats and jackets.
- Hats with a variety of lapels are back in fashion. The choice of models of this type is incredibly wide. The headdress can be safely called universal, it is worn not only by women, but also by men. In the new season, women’s lapels can reach the top of the head.
- Hats with pompoms are no longer considered children’s. Now fluffy decor is the main decoration of hats. Fur pompons are used in everyday, sports and youth accessories. In the new season, they should be large. They even began to decorate classic berets. By the way, the latter are still in trend. Preference is given to loose knit models and openwork products. Berets are not customary to pull on the forehead. But they are complemented by stylish glasses. Girls with bangs can shift the beret to their side.
- Famous designers regularly include creative designer turbans in fashion collections. But while such models are not too in demand in everyday life. The thing is that extravagant models do not all decide to wear.
- Snoods are a cross between hats and scarves. Warm and comfortable accessory has long been loved by fashionistas. In the new season, he is again in trend.
- Fur products never go out of fashion. In 2020, simple forms of silver fox and arctic fox will be relevant. These hats make any look aristocratic.
- In modern fashion, there was a place for classic hats with medium-width brim. A stylish accessory can be put on with any ensemble. In 2020, you can wear any model, all of them at the peak of popularity.
- Not inferior to positions and caps. Their shapes are trendy: gavroshi, jockeys, caps. In the cold season, you can wear suede, felt, velvet and leather models. The warmest, of course, will be stylish fur caps.
- Please note that the wardrobe can be replenished with a set of caps and volume scarf, made in the same style. Such accessories are again in trend.