The generalized thought may be that male underwear is reduced to underpants, but that is a mistake! The men’s inner shirt is equally important and provides a number of benefits and has a versatility at the time of use that you might not know, and that’s why we tell you!
This type of garment is associated with winter, as it is believed that its only function is to provide a layer of shelter on cold days. But in reality, their functions go much further and we are convinced that once you know them you will not be able to live without them.
4 benefits of wearing men’s inner shirt
- There are many garments that by their fabric adhere to your skin creating that sensation of static electricity. This is not only extremely uncomfortable, but also aesthetically does not look good. With an inner shirt you will get the garment that you put on you look pretty and without folds.
- In times of heat, sweating is very normal, but it can cause uncomfortable stains on clothes. However, this type of garments absorb moisture and do not let go of the sweat.
- The shirts are one of the most abundant items in a male wardrobe, but I’m sure it has happened to you that there are some that do not fit at all. With an under shirt inside you will get more body to your shirt and look much better.
- Say goodbye to the annoying itching! There are clothes (especially the winter) which, by its composition, can cause you skin reactions or provoke itching. This has an easy solution by adding under that type of garment a soft inner shirt in contact with the skin.
Designs for all tastes and needs
If you have already convinced yourself to include this type of garment in your day to day, but you do not want it to look under your clothes, that has an easy solution! And is that another benefit that we can include is that there are all kinds of designs, so that it is easier for you to find the one that best suits you. The most common are:
- Short-sleeved and V-neck
- Short sleeve and round neck
- Of long sleeve
Thanks to this variety of patterns, you can include the inner shirt in all your looks , regardless of the season and temperature.
5 uses of an inner shirt
- The classic, and what we have been talking about so far, is to put under other garments and bring comfort (and shelter when necessary).
- At the time of going to sleep what we all look for is a comfortable garment. In this case, a short-sleeve men’s shirt with a round neck (so as not to cause annoying folds) will be your best option.
- For the months of halftime it is all a salvation. The reason? You can wear it under a shirt for the coolest hours and when temperatures rise there will be no problem in that you look like a basic.
- You can give it a second life as a sports garment, because as we mentioned before, they have a great ability to absorb sweat.
- To be at home. There are days when all you want is to enjoy watching a movie or reading a book at home, and you may not want to be in your pajamas all day, but do not want to wear very stiff and loose clothing. The solution is to wear an inner shirt to fix yourself but without sacrificing comfort.
The ZD Zero Defects t-shirts
Another of the materials with which they work is the thread of Scotland . 100% pure cotton for those who give great importance to the composition of the garments. This type of thread has a very special shine that makes it perfect to look like an outer garment.
Finally, they use a sustainable fabric called soybean yarn . This is ideal for use as an undergarment (or sport) because among its advantages are the regulation of body temperature, the large capacity of absorption and drying and the prevention of the formation of bacteria that cause bad odor.