A small detail of a haircut can completely change its appearance and significantly affect the whole image. Oblique or asymmetrical bangs are universal because they are suitable for all face types. Depending on the shape and length of this element of hair, it helps to hide some defects and emphasize advantageous features.
How to cut the bangs on its side by yourself?
If there is no desire or opportunity to go to a professional, the image can be easily changed at home Slanting bangs on the side is easy to perform, to create it you need a minimum set of tools:
- very sharp scissors;
- spoke or comb with a divider handle;
- frequent comb;
- iron (oblique strand cuts only on straightened hair);
- thinning shears (if any, you can do without them);
- oblique hairpin-clip (optional).
Long bangs on the side
The proposed version of the details of the hairstyle will suit women with non-ideal face shape. Oblique and wide bangs on the side will help mask and visually correct:
- large cheeks and cheekbones;
- massive lower jaw;
- low or too high forehead;
- long nose;
- big chin;
How elongated bangs cut to the side:
- Separate the front oblique strand so that the parting has a triangle shape. Well comb it with a frequent comb.
- Holding the future oblique bangs with the index and middle finger, “try on” it and determine the desired length.
- Without releasing the oblique strand from your hand, move your hair forward at eye level. Start trimming the curl, hold the scissors vertically (perpendicular to the cutting line).
- Continue to cut “fence”, gradually increasing the length left.
- The cut line should have the form of an oblique (diagonal).
- Comb and lay the resulting bangs. Fix it.
Short bangs on the side
The bold type of haircut element described more goes to women with an oval face, emphasizing its ideal shape. Short oblique bangs are sometimes recommended for owners of narrow chins and large foreheads. With its help you can:
- balance the proportions;
- visually equal the width at the top and bottom of the face;
- Give your hair extravagance and unique style.
How to make a short female fringe on the side:
- Lightly wet your hair and carefully comb it forward. Holding the oblique strand with your hand, start cutting it from the very long end.
- Shorten bangs, directing the scissors with your index and middle finger along the oblique.
- Moving diagonally, cut the short side of the curl.
- Profile the oblique strand by holding the scissors vertically.
- Dry hair and lay.
Oblique torn bangs on the side
How torn bangs cut to the side (oblique):
- Select the front strand, comb it with a comb with thin and frequent teeth.
- Split the future oblique or diagonal bangs on the top and bottom layer.
- Each of them cut, holding the scissors perpendicular to the cutting line. In this case, the “fence” should be pronounced, so it is necessary to shorten thin sections to different lengths (alternately, more, less). So it turns out carefully profiled oblique strand.
- Comb curl forward and give it the desired shape.
- Lay the oblique strand.
Haircuts with bangs on the side
The proposed element is in harmony with most types of hairstyles, emphasizes their complex geometry and layers. Hairdressers often combine contrasting combinations – a short haircut with long bangs to the side or long curls with an oblique anterior strand at the level of the middle of the forehead. This not only looks stylish and spectacular, but also provides a visual correction of the shape of the face.
Haircuts with oblique bangs for short hair
There are other spectacular short haircuts with bangs on the side and a slanting cut line:
Oblique bangs on medium hair
The described level of strands perfectly harmonizes with the considered element of hair. The trend variation is an elongated square with a fringe on its side and a slice along the slant. It looks great on women with a round and square face, because it softens the massive features and smoothes out the corners. The classic square with bangs on the side is also in demand. Oblique detail haircut gives the image of the mystery and femininity, focuses on the eyes and lips.
Other hairstyles that go well with asymmetrical bangs:
- elongated bean;
Oblique bangs on long hair
Curls below the shoulders only decorate the proposed detail haircuts. If it is at the level of the earlobes or chin, the asymmetrical strand will serve as a beautiful face frame. Short oblique bangs on the side for long hair due to the contrast will emphasize the luxury of the braid. Additionally, it will correct the shape of the face, bring it closer to the perfect oval.
The bangs on the side of the long hair, cut along an oblique line, is excellent for the following haircuts:
- graduation (“ladder”);
- long cascade;
- elongated bob and bob.