- Bikini. This is a separate and most outspoken model for a girl with an ideal figure who does not need to hide her stomach or any other flaws in her figure.
- Bando The upper part of this swimsuit resembles a tape or a bandage and visually enlarges the chest.
- Halter The straps of this swimsuit are tied around the neck.
- Tankini The bodice is made in the form of a top, allowing you to hide the folds on the sides or belly.
Closed swimsuits are no less popular and diverse. On the contrary, their convenience and ability to mask the figure flaws (excessive fullness, skin problems, abdomen) led to the emergence of a wide range of models.
Bonded swimsuits are
In addition, by analogy with separate swimsuits, closed gangs, halter and symdress are arranged.
Body Features: Tips and Tabs
Having studied the fashion trends in the current season, the convenience and attractiveness of a product, do not forget about the main thing. The liked model of a bathing suit, as well as its color and pattern should be coordinated with the characteristics of the body build. Is he able to hide the emerging belly from prying eyes? Does underscore waist bends? Answers to these and many other questions have long been prepared by experts, assessing the effect of different design elements on the feminine look. Now it is enough to determine the type of your physique to know for sure what should be worn, and what is better to stay away from.
Hourglass or perfect proportions
Girls with such a figure can be congratulated – they will not be difficult to find a swimsuit for the soul. In their case, it is best to look at the separate models, while taking into account the individual features (breast size, skin tone, height). The owners of such a figure are ideally suited for classic monochrome models, while the drawings, on the contrary, can distort the proportions of the body.
To provide additional support for the chest, you can use the bodice “under the bones”; the “halter” model is also well suited for this. This should avoid swimsuits with shapeless “cups” and thin straps, will not work for girls with a large bust and “gang”.
Body type “pear” or “triangle” (type A)
Selecting a swimsuit to type Pear, you need to find a model that allows you to visually narrow the hips and accentuate the upper body.
- monophonic and dark bottom of a bathing suit without strings on the side, bright top;
- high necklines visually lengthen legs, should be avoided closed shorts and swimsuits with skirts. Melting is best to take the classic model of small size.
- horizontal stripes or decorative decoration will be appropriate on the top of the swimsuit, and vertical stripes on the bottom.
If, in addition to a figure-like woman, to fullness, you should pay attention to the closed models of swimsuits, soothing belly. Disguise wide hips helps pareo, tied at the waist at some angle.
Inverted Triangle or Type T
Here everything is exactly the opposite – the “inverted triangle” needs to draw attention to the hips, avoiding excessive brightness in the upper part of the swimsuit.
Figure “rectangle” or athletic (type H)
A rectangle (H-type) is characterized by an insufficiently expressed waist.
In this case, the girl needs to resort to some tricks to emphasize the subtle bends:
- visual increase in the hips and bust (drawings, draperies, ruffles);
- highlight the waist with special colors, patterns, creating the illusion of a belt;
- wedge-shaped lateral inserts visually narrow the abdomen;
- girls with such a constitution in the monokini model will look good, but it is not recommended to wear a gang and a tankini.
Body type “apple”
Narrow shoulders and hips, wide waist – the problem of many girls with this figure, successfully solved modern manufacturers of swimsuits. In these cases, the Tankini model, which consists of classic swimming trunks and a T-shirt with a deep V-neck, is well suited. This bathing suit will hide the belly, emphasize the chest and lengthen the legs.
Individual features: several important touches
It is not enough just to classify your body type – there are several more individual body features that need to be considered in order to create a complete perfect image.
Owners of a small bust should not hang up their hands – there are many techniques for visual volume increase.
Among them are cups with the effect of enlarging and maintaining shape with foam inserts, draping and ruffles, decorative ornaments, vivid designs and special colors (top-down effect of darkening).
Choosing a swimsuit, you should pay attention to the “gang”.
It is not recommended to choose a model with shapeless cups.
Appearing belly or folds on the sides can be hidden by picking a swimsuit of matte fabric of dark coloring.
Slimming inserts on the abdomen, bright bright upper part with a deep neckline on a solid swimsuit noticeably transform any figure.
To help visually reduce the belly can swimsuit with classic high-end swimming trunks or in the original retro style. In this case, it is worth forgetting about the bright and vibrant colors, horizontal drawings and decorative ornaments, which are designed to increase the volume.
Thus, it is impossible not to notice how significant the choice of a suitable swimsuit can be. Any woman, no matter how perfect she seems, always wants to look even better and sleeker, hide a couple of flaws and appear before her family in the best possible way.